McAllen Mosquito Control
It may surprise you that nature’s deadliest creature isn’t the great white shark or the mighty lion, but rather one of its smallest and most insignificant insects: the mosquito. Throughout history, mosquitoes have been prolific disease carriers and have been the source of deadly outbreaks of some of the worst illnesses man has ever seen. Dengue fever, Yellow fever, Zika virus, West Nile virus, and Malaria are just a few of the illnesses that mosquitoes have been found to cause, and some of them still exist even to this day. While it’s rare for a mosquito in the area to carry one of these illnesses, the best way to protect yourself and your loved ones is with season-long mosquito protection from Atlas Pest Control.
When it comes to mosquitoes and keeping them at bay, Atlas Pest Control offers thorough, effective, and results-oriented treatments that attack mosquito nests and colonies wherever they hide. If you’re tired of the high-pitched buzzing, the painful and itchy biting, and the constant hand waiving to keep these insects away, we offer relief that helps control the population around your property. With a season-long treatment plan, you’ll be able to enjoy your outdoor space in peace throughout the months of the year with the best weather.
Protect Your Family from Mosquito-Borne Diseases
Our professional mosquito control services can help protect your loved ones from these harmful illnesses by effectively reducing the mosquito population around your home.
Our expert technicians use safe and environmentally friendly methods to eliminate mosquitoes, including:
- Targeted mosquito breeding site elimination
- Larvicide treatments to prevent mosquito larvae from maturing
- Barrier treatments to repel adult mosquitoes
Benefits of our mosquito control services include:
- Reduced risk of mosquito-borne illnesses
- Peace of mind for outdoor activities
- Protection for your family and pets
- Customized treatment plans for your property
- Expert advice on preventing mosquito infestations
Don't let mosquitoes put your family at risk. Contact us today to schedule a mosquito control service and enjoy a mosquito-free outdoor living space.
Mosquitoes are generally simple creatures that require only a few things: a source of moisture, a source of shade, and a source of food. Food generally isn’t too much of an issue for mosquitoes. When it comes to your home, that makes bushes, plants, tall grasses, gardens, and other areas a prime place for nests. This is especially true if you have outdoor water features like koi ponds, swimming pools, or fountains with standing water.
Here are some helpful tips for reducing the mosquito population on your property:
- Try not to throw food waste into your outdoor trash bins until trash day or the day before. The rotting food attracts mosquitos (and all sorts of other bugs).
- Adjust your sprinklers so they don’t leave any standing water anywhere on your property. Even a small puddle that lasts for a few hours is enough to draw mosquitoes in.
- Keep gardens neatly trimmed and tidy. Overgrown vegetation is a mosquito magnet.
- Always wear bug spray or protection when going outside. Mosquito bites can be obnoxious at best and potentially dangerous in rare but more serious situations.
Family Owned and Operated
24/7 Emergency Services
Atlas Pest Control targets these nesting hotbeds with regular treatments to eliminate eggs, wipe out nests, and prevent mosquitoes from continuing to rapidly reproduce throughout their active season. We recommend starting treatments when the weather starts to warm, typically around late March to early April, and continuing through the end of September.
To learn more about how our mosquito treatment plans work, reach out to Atlas Pest Control today.